Today is Blue Monday, the day considered by many as the saddest day of the year.
Why is that? Well, Monday in general is the least liked day of the week. If we add to this that it is winter, Christmas is well over, our bank balance after it is not very fat at the moment and that we have possibly feel that we have already failed in our new years resolutions the combination is explosive, therefore it is possibly true that today is one of the days we look forward to the least.
Even if you feel a bit down today, do not panic as there are many things you can do make this 18th of January an amazing day!
- Have your favourite breakfast. We see life in a different light if we start our week in a good way.
- If you have to do something tedious like cleaning the house, or going somethere you do not fancy do it while listening to your favourite songs… Singing out loud is one of the best therapies ever.
- Buy yourself some beautiful flowers or buy them to someone you love.
- Wear your sports shoes and get active as spending time outdoors enjoying some fresh air will make you feel better.
- Take your favourite recipe book and prepare that special dish you always cook beautifully.
- Go to the hairdresser’s, the beauty salon or the spa… nothing makes us feel better than some good pampering.
- Go to your bookshelf, look for your favourite book and start reading it again. You can also take your old photo albums out and look at those lovely family pictures you have not seen in a while.
- Call a friend or a relative. Maybe they are not very cheerful today either and by having a good chat you both will possibly feel merrier.
- Think about past holidays and imagine yourself in Fuengirola, enjoying a fantastic sunny day by the pool / beach.
- This last step is our favourite and it is possibly the most effective: switch your computer on, get on the internet, enter www.hotelyaramar.es and book your next holiday with us.
Now your day is not so blue and much brighter, right?
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.