Reduce your CO2 emissions by travelling in a sustainable way28/01/2024
On the International Reducing C02 Emissions Day, from Hotel , we would like to share some tips so that your trips remain unforgettable, but also environmentally friendly!
for public or shared transport: Reduce your carbon footprint by choosing efficient means of transport. Using public transport, carpooling, or even exploring the city on foot is not only fun, but also helps the planet!
2. Sustainable accommodations: When booking your stay, choose hotels committed to sustainability. At Hotel we pride ourselves on implementing eco-friendly practices to make your experience not only comfortable, but also sustainable with the natural environment.
3. Reduce, Reuse, : Be conscious of your waste. Bring your own reusable bags and separate your waste properly in the bins we have around the hotel. Small actions can make a big difference.
4. Explore local: Support the local economy and reduce your carbon footprint by buying local products and enjoying the local culture. You can also discover amazing places in and around the Costa del Sol.
5. Consume responsibly: Choose restaurants that offer sustainable and locally sourced food options. In our buffet you will always find food made with Km 0 products.
6. Disconnect and enjoy nature: Disconnect from technology and connect with nature. Do outdoor activities, respect the natural environment, and help preserve the beauty of Fuengirola.
Remember that all these actions contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions. Let's make every trip an adventure for us and a gift for the planet!
Quality and Environmental Department