This year this fun and well awaited gastronomic route will be on from Friday, the 30th of October, till Sunday the 15th of November and like in the previous edition the price of 1 tapa plus 1 drink is only 2€.
As the Rivera is taking part in this great event again we have decided to ask a few questions to our chef Salvador as we are sure you would like to know a bit more about the new cheeky tapa he has created for this year’s competition:
– Salvador, you are an expert now in this competition and this is the second year you participate representing the Rivera Beach Club, what have you prepared this time?
“This year we have called our tapa “Round Bed” and it is delicious black rice with seafood and erotic decoration”.
– Was it difficult to decide what to prepare? Did you have other options or you were quite sure about this one?
“No, it wasn’t very difficult though we had a few options. In the end we tried 3 or 4 different things and when we were happy with the result we decided to go for it”.
– In this contest what do you think is more important: flavour, looks or fun?
“I think flavour is very important, but they obviously also have to be good fun”
– Do you think winning this competition is difficult?
”In our case I think it is not easy because we are not in the city centre which is where everybody goes, but it is always a pleasure to participate. I have participated in all editions and when I worked for another establishment in town I even ended up being a finalist.”
– Why would you recommend to come to the Rivera to try your tapa?
”I would recommend people to come mainly because our erotic tapa is delicious and also because it is always fantastic to have new customers.”
Thanks for the interview, Salvador! The blog of Hotel Yaramar and all your colleagues wish you all the best and hope the Rivera Beach Club ends in a wonderful position!
If you are visiting us soon, you got a bit hungry after reading this post and you are all curious about our erotic tapa do not miss the opportuny to try it… Salvador and his team will be delighted to see you at the Rivera.
Remember, our “Round Bed” is not only fun and naughty, it is also well tasty!