Do you love markets? When you are on holiday, do you have fun buying cool things and finding “little treasures” and bargains in the places you visit? As we know many of you will say yes this week we are going to share with you some interesting information about markets. Costa del Sol is not only famous due to its great weather and its beautiful beaches, it is also well known due to the many amazing outdoor markets we have here. As you will see there are all kind of markets, everywhere and every day of the week!
- Marbella Market in Marbella fairground (Calle Platino). It has around 365 stalls and there you will find everything you need, from fresh fruit and vegetables to clothes and shoes.
- Fuengirola Market in Fuengirola fairground (at walking distance of Hotel Yaramar). This is considered as one of the best and one of the biggest street markets in Andalusia as it has more than 470 stalls. There you will surely find whatever you are looking for.
- La Cala Market in La Cala de Mijas fairground. This is also considered as one of the best on Costa del Sol as its prices are quite good and it has around 114 stalls.
- La Paloma Flea Market in La Paloma fairground in Benalmadena ( Avenida Ghandi). It is a second hand market and it is quite international.
- Torremolinos Market in Torremolinos fairground (Avenida del Real). It has around 230 stalls and there you can buy from souvenirs to clothes and food.
- La Paloma Market in La Paloma fairground in Benalmádena (Avenida de Ghandi). It has more or less 150 stalls and like in some of the previous ones there you will find all kind of goods.
- Fuengirola Flea Market in Fuengirola fairground (at walking distance of Hotel Yaramar). As it is housed in the same place as the market on Tuesday this flea market is also one of the biggest and most popular ones on Costa del Sol. In this second hand market you will find many beautiful antiques and some interesting items.
- Las Lagunas Market in Camino Campanales. This is mainly specialised in fruit and vegetables though you will also find garments and accessories. It has around 100 stalls and although this area belongs to Mijas Costa it is not that far from Fuengirola.
- La Cala de Mijas Market in La Cala fairground. This is the same market that is on on Wednesday.
- Puerto Banus Market in Boulevard de la Fama (Marbella). There you will find souvenirs, fresh fruit and vegetables, spices, clothes, shoes, jewelry and much more. Many people love it as everything is quite good quality.
- Mezquita Market in Fuengirola in calle Méndez Nuñez ( behind the Mosque of Fuengirola located in the Parque Doña Sofía area). This is much smaller than the Tuesday Market in Fuengirola though it is well assorted.
- Hipodromo Flea Market at the Costa del Sol Racecourse. This is also a second hand market, it is much smaller than the one in the Fuengirola fairground on Saturday but it is quite interesting and very international.
They all are from 9 A.M to 2:00 P.M, so if you are a shopaholic currently on holiday at Hotel Yaramar, your hotel in Fuengirola, we recommend you to make the most of your time with us by having an early morning…that way you will have plenty of time to explore all the fantastic markets we have in the area!!